As a world-leading influencer marketing platform, NoxInfluencer is committed to helping brands to explore the best-fit influencers to promote business on YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok. Users can search influencers in NoxInfluencer’s database through the following search ways:
- Type the keywords of “Title” in the search column.
- Search results will include channels that have the keyword in channel title, channel profile, or frequently appearing in video content.
- Put words in double quotation marks “ ” to search for an exact word or phrase.
- Type keywords of “video topic” in the search column and choose the auto-predicted tags below.
- NoxInfluencer has applied AI algorithms and data-mining technology into the large-scale analysis of YouTube channels, to identify certain keywords from videos as channels’ topics. Search results will include channels that are highly relevant to the topic keywords.
- Multiple topic tags can be connected by logic tags, “AND” and “OR”. AND helps search all these tags. OR helps search any of these tags.
- The search logic tags should also be chosen from the predicted-tags area.
- If there’s is no matched topic tags are predicted by the system, users are allowed to manually submit a new tag.
- The feature of Brand Search is only accessible to Business Membership and Enterprise Membership users.
|Membership||Business Membership||Enterprise Membership|
|Quota||8 Brand-words/ Month||300+ Brand-words/ Month|
- Type keywords of “Brand” and in the search column and choose the auto-predicted brand-tags below.
- Search results will include channels that have ever been sponsored by this brand. Channels and their sponsored videos will be displayed.
Filter for all Searches
- By using Email Filter, brands can find influencers who attach their Email addresses to their channels and reach out to them for promotion cooperation.
- Email Filter is accessible to Enterprise Membership Users.