Update at Nov. 18th 2021
Term one: No Repeated Campaign
Campaigns with similar or same content are not allowed to publish at the same time. NoxInfluencer will reject the similar or same campaign, while brand users won’t waste a campaign publish chance.
Similr or same campaigns are allowed to be published when the last campaign is expired.
Conditions of campaigns with similar or same content include but are not limited to the same campaign title, same product pictures, links that direct to the same product or service.
Term two: Repeated campaigns are not allowed to publish in different areas at the same time
If brand users need to create several same campaigns with different target country markets, different influencer types, at the same time, NoxInfluencer will see them as repeated campaigns defined in Term one.
Brand users should assemble all targeted country conditions and influencer type requirements in one campaign. Partnered influencers can be categorized by type or area after influencer reply to the invitation.
Term three: Department-store-type brands should assemble products under same category in one campaign
If one brand has over 5 product types, it should make same type of products in one campaign.
eg. Department-store-type brands should make all house cleaning stuff in one campaign, instead of one product in one campaign.
Term four: campaign content should align with the promoted product or service
Campaign title, product/service links, pictures shall all direct to the same and the specific product or service. Otherwise, it would be an invalid campaign request.
Term five: Make sure to upload a valid and safe promoted link
Make sure to upload a valid and safe promoted link. The original product link without shortening processing will be the most appropriate. If a third-party generated short link fail to direct the product page, please contact NoxInfluencer.
Term six: others
Irregular content won’t get approval. Irregularity includes but is not limited to:
- those unrelated to promotion
- those covering pornography, casino, violence, extremist terror, crime abetting.
- those that violate the basic principles of the local country’s Constitution
- Those that undermine state security, leak state secrets, threaten state regimes and tend to split local countries.
- Those damage state honor and interests;
- Those inciting ethnic hatred or discrimination or undermining ethnic unity;
- Those sabotaging state religious policies and propagating heresies and feudal superstitions;
- Those spreading rumors, disturbing social order or undermining social stability;
- Those insulting or slandering others or infringing upon the lawful rights and interests of others;
- Involving inciting illegal assembly, association, procession, demonstration, or gathering of people to disturb public order;
- Activities in the name of illegal non-governmental organizations;
- Those containing other contents that are prohibited by local laws and administrative regulations.
- Those publishing, transmitting, disseminating content that infringes upon others’ right of reputation, right of portrait, intellectual property rights, business secrets, and other legal rights;
- Those containing the privacy, personal information, or data of others;
- Publishing, transmitting, or disseminating harassment, spamming advertising information or containing any sexual or sexual innuendo;
- Regarding digital application or software, campaigns that include gambling, blockchain technology;
The final right to interpret the terms above is owned by NoxInfluencer. If any questions, doubts, special requirements, or improvement advice, feel free to contact NoxInfluencer team.
NoxInfluencer User Care